Saturday 25 October 2008

Change Of Title

Upon realising that my originally set question seemed too broad and confusing, I decided that i should set a question that is more direct and to the point. Therefore I have conceived the following question 'To what extent has the media manipulated women to look attractive and how has the representation of women changed in the media' paying particular reference to Ugly Betty. This question replaces my previous flummoxing question, that was ' To what extent does the media intimidate women to look glamerous and encourage a size zero to be rewarding? paying particular reference to Ugly Betty. By changing my question at this stage in time allows me to focus and pay more attention on the final question, instead of wasting time and not knowing what to write for my first question.

No comments: